Peavey have an insane line of “mini monsters” for all your needs!
This is what Peavey has to say about their ValveKing 20 MH:
Guitar amplification innovator Peavey Electronics has announced the next generation ValveKing® series tube guitar amplifiers. The original award-winning ValveKing line was designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price point real working guitarists could afford. With the next generation of ValveKing, Peavey has taken this idea even further and delivered one of its most tonally sophisticated lines of amps yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today’s working guitarists.
“When we designed the first ValveKing amps we knew we wanted that elite feel and high-end build quality of a boutique amp in an amp that most working guitarists could afford,” notes Peavey CEO Hartley Peavey. “We also wanted it to be that rugged, go-to amp that guitarists can’t wait to plug into. Now the new generation of ValveKing adds features and versatility that raise that bar even more. The new ValveKings deliver it all!”
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic’ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp’s signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing’s proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing’s “class” characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone.
With triple 12AX7s, two foot-switchable channels and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
The next generation ValveKing line includes the new extremely portable ValveKing Mini Head, plus the beefed-up ValveKing Head, ValveKing Combo 20, and ValveKing Combo 50, each delivering its own array of pro features and boutique tones.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 20 watts
- Exclusive Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop
- 3 band EQ
- Weight Unpacked: 14.59 lb(6.62 kg)
- Weight Packed: 18.01 lb(8.17 kg)
- Width Packed: 10.6″(26.924 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.4″(44.196 cm)
- Depth Packed: 11.1″(28.194 cm)
Take a look at the Classic 20mh:
Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, Peavey Classic amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease, and the Classic 20 MH provides that tone in a highly portable package. The all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. Peavey’s TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- Two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable global volume boost, reverb, and effects loop
- Footswitch included
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.™ circuit
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output.
- Footswitch included
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- Weight Unpacked: 16.75 lb(7.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 20.50 lb(9.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.25″(33.655 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.375″(49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 12.375″(31.4325 cm)
All information and downloads can be found at here!
DEROSA teaches over 10 different types of lessons a week, you can check them all out along with out tutors by clicking here!